June 5th 2013, 12:15PM
"Ok, everyone ready? Once Luke sets the camera on the loop, we make our move. Remember we only have thirty minutes." I whispered and gave Luke the signal to begin his spell.
"Lyceous, I figured ill open the doors too." Luke murmured.
"The doors are controlled by a computer?" Adam hissed. "Really these humans are stupider than we thought. Seams like they haven't heared of the technomancers."
"We are a new breed of witches Adam." Luke responded his eyes glowing an eerie electric white. "I also took the liberty to download the maps if you give me a minute I'll sketch them out for you."
"It's still unnerving how Technomancers use those foul machines to fuel their magic. Me I still prefer good old nature. No offense meant Luke."
"None taken Huthesis, but we all can't be talented and powerful elves you know," retorted Luke.
"Flattery will get you almost anywhere Luke. But getting those cameras down and opening that gate will get you even further." Huthesis walked over to where I was standing and under her breath whispered loud enough for only me to hear "What do you foresee Lyceous do we make it out alive?"
I mussed "Looks good Huthesis. Well make it." I took a deep breath and whispered my teeth clenched forcing a smile. "If I don't make it Huthesis get Luke out of here, make sure he makes it back."
"Lyceous?" gasped Huthesis.
"Just promised me. Ok?" I demanded. My gift of "sight" allowed me to foresee what possibilities the future held and many of those possibilities of everyone making it out of the compound alive where very slim. Luke's abilities where very important if we where to have a chance against the humans and their machines. A technomancer could as Luke was trying to accomplish shut down a whole compound with just a fragment of their magic.
Huthesis nodded. "I promise."
"Done! cameras down, doors open." Luke said quickly sketching a rough map of the compound on the mud. "The runes are here Adam. This is where the living quaters are if you need to get closer to the humans Teressa and Elonar. Lyceous, the captured "others" are in this room and their main computer is here, me and Huthesis will make our way to it its protected by cloaking magic I cant access it from a distance."
"Cloaking magic?" I mussed. "But-"
"They Must have gotten one of the "others" to do it. We need to get them out of there." Adam growled his breaths coming fast and shallow. He was beginning to transform.
"Let's move guys" I said running into the human compound. Hoping that one of the better outcomes I had foreseen would come to pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment