The air around me crackled softly with power. "Lyceous, as soon as the spell is finished we need to move. I can only keep all us veiled for a few minutes. With all this sludge around." spoke a musical voice. i noded.
"Ok, everyone ready? Once inside, Elonar and Terresa, you guys cast a slumber spell and make sure everyone stays a sleep."
"Hey, don't they have anti-magic runes?" yelped Terresa.
"Leave those to me" snapped Adam in more of a growl than actual words.
"And how are you going to accomplish that?" Elonar's carried so much disbelief that I could almost touch it.
"No way that concerns you." Adam inhaled deeply "With pack magic, but if I told you anymore I would have to rip your pretty little head off your shoulders.
The soft hum off power changed into a violent crackling. "An you would die before you raised a paw, dog." shouted Terresa, her eyes glowing white with power.
"Try it witch," Adam growled as his body began to spasm violently.
"You clearly are as stupid as you look. Now feel the pain of the lives you have taken. Both human and animal." Teressa boomed her voice full of power. Adam bent with pain obeying Teressa's command.
"Teressa stop this now!" I shouted pushing power into my command. Teressa stumbled back and the power around her diminished. "Adam, you ok?"
"Fine," he growled his hoarse.
"That's what you get for messing with the twins." whispered Huthesis her musical voice already working her healing magic. She placed a glowing had on Adam. "Now, don't you go looking for trouble again. I need to conserve as much power as i can. I have to work twice as hard in this pollution."
"What the hell was that?" Adam snarled.
Teressa flashed an impish smile "Just a taste of what we can do." Adam nodded, that was the closes to a "great job" the twins where going to get from the werewolf.
"Lyceous, we are ready. The spell is finish. We have ten minutes before it fades, damn pollution."
"Thanks Asileana, plenty of time. Go back to camp let them know we are on the move." The pixie nodded and flew in the direction of our camp. Her wings glowing yellow with excitement. "Ok crew lets move, once at the doors I'll bring them down. Adam will go in and disable the runes. Twins you know what to do. Casey, it will be your job to disable the alarms and once inside get to machines to stop working. I'll help as much as I can, but technomancy is not a magic I learn much of."
Everyone nodded and we all sprinted towards the human compound to permanently disable all the machines, and rescue some of the "others" that had been captured. Hopefully we could avoid any deaths.
No comments:
Post a Comment